Balcony Plants - Tips & Tricks from The Plant Box
Whether flowering, evergreen, winter-hardy, or bee-friendly - the variety of different balcony plants and flowers feels endless. We therefore want to provide a better overview with our magazine: On this page you will find an overview of our different balcony plant themes while also finding out how The Plant Box can easily do the work for you, both in the research and in the implementation of your balcony planting.
Plants & flowers for your balcony - our magazine topics at a glance
Especially if you are just getting started with your new balcony hobby, the different types and properties of different balcony plants and flowers can quickly seem a bit overwhelming. With our articles, we want to give you a little botany to take with you, without you having to have any experience or prior knowledge. For example, you can easily find out which flowers cope well with the summer heat on a south-facing balcony, how to attract insects to your balcony, and which plants provide colour all year round.
Balcony plants, flowers & herbs - our topics:
- Which balcony plants are suitable for the shade?
- Which balcony plants do well in the sun?
- Which balcony plants are suitable for a south-facing balcony?
- Which flowering balcony plants are there?
- Which balcony plants are winter-hardy?
- Which balcony plants are evergreen?
- Which balcony plants are particularly easy to care for?
- Which hanging plants are suitable for the balcony?
- Which herbs grow on the balcony?
- Which balcony plants are bee-friendly?
- Which plants are suitable for year-round balcony planting?
- Which plants are suitable for perennial balcony planting?
- Which balcony plants are particularly robust?
- Which balcony plants are non-toxic?
- Which balcony plants are suitable as privacy screens?
- How does the watering of balcony plants work?
- Dahlias for the balcony
- Petunias for the balcony
- Daffodils for the balcony
- Hydrangeas for the balcony
- Black-eyed Susan for the balcony
- Fan flower for the balcony
- Snapdragons for the balcony
- Lavender for the balcony
- Sage for the balcony
Ready-made balcony plant arrangements from The Plant Box
In our magazine you will find many different topics related to balcony plants and balcony boxes, as well as tips and tricks for the right planting. But our actual goal is quite different: We want to take all the work off your hands and ensure that you can enjoy a creatively planted balcony without any effort, time, or dirt. In our shop you will therefore find a large selection of ready-made balcony plantings, which you can easily order online and use in your balcony box (or our Plant Box) in just a few simple steps. The arrangements (refills) are put together by us personally - the plants contained are not only perfectly matched, but also adapted to the special conditions on different balconies (e.g. north/south balconies). With The Plant Box, you can easily choose the balcony plants that you like best for every season. It doesn't matter whether blooming balcony flowers, insect-friendliness, or evergreen plants are particularly important to you - we make every effort to put together a suitable arrangement for every taste.
Your advantages with balcony plant arrangements from The Plant Box:
- creative, pre-arranged plantings for every balcony
- order individually ( refill ), together with our Plant Box, or as a convenient subscription
- different balcony plants and flowers from regional cultivation
- Arrangements with peat-free soil and without chemical fertilizers
- without mess and effort: order, use - done
If you are also looking for the right balcony or flower box, we recommend our Plant Box . It is made regionally near Berlin from 100% recycled vegetable oils and combines a simple, modern design with convincing technology (e.g. drainage strips).